Welcome to the Network Connections
Creating An Opening for His Presence!
by James W. Goll
1-877-200-1604 | www.encountersnetwork.com
From the Desk of James W. Goll
What a blessing it is to communicate with you via the worldwide web! Just think – around the globe we are touching each other and God’s heart together! Such amazing days we live in!
I had a great time of ministry and visiting our daughter GraceAnn in Australia recently. The School of Prophetic Intercession was outstanding and the teaching fell upon hungry hearts. I was only home for about four days and then headed off already again. I am feeling fairly strong these days and love stepping back up to the plate and swinging the bat for Jesus sake!
I have just returned home from beautiful Puerto Rico ministering over 3 days.Oh how wonderful are the people of God and the nations of the earth. Indeed, His wonder and glory are displayed through the earth!
I started my new class this week at our EN Ministry Center on Prayer Storm the teaching and I am loving every moment of it! I do love to teach! Well, Prayer Storm is coming! In fact, it is beginning real soon! What is Prayer Storm you ask? Good question! Stayed tuned and I will be answering that question in the next few days and weeks!
Okay – I wanted to give you something on Creating an Opening for His Presence – it is one of my favorite subjects and probably one of yours, I trust you will benefit from this teaching.
Blessings to Each of You!
Dr. James W. and Michal Ann Goll
If the ministry of James and Michal Ann Goll and Team has blessed you, please consider giving a financial contribution so that we may continue to serve you and others. Checks can be made out to Encounters Network and sent to our office address or contributions may be made on line as well. Gifts are tax-deductible as allowed by law and a receipt for your donation will be mailed to you. Thanks for your consideration.
>>>Click Here<<< for Web Donations
If you would like to give specifically to the Oasis program and my medical expenses, please select "Mercy Assistance Fund" from the drop down menu. All "General Donations" will go toward the ongoing operational expenses of Encounters Network.
OUR NEWEST MP3 AUDIO RELEASE!
Click to listen to the message: PrayerStorm
Click to download (save to your computer): PrayerStorm
The Vision of PrayerStorm is to restore and release the Moravian model of the watch of the Lord into homes and prayer rooms around the world. Web based teaching, prayer bulletins and resources are utilized to facilitate round the clock worship and prayer to win for the Lord the rewards of His Suffering! Hear James W. Goll cast vision for this worldwide prayer movement.
Creating An Opening for His Presence!
by James W. Goll
BLOWING THE ROOF OFF YOUR HOUSE
Making Jesus At Home In Your House
Read Mark 2:1- 5 slowly as a parable. Ask the Holy Spirit to bring personal applications to your life.
1. Mark 2:1 - Is Jesus at “Home” in your house - family - congregation- city? What would you need to do to have Him be more than the “honored guest” who occasionally shows up?
2. Mark 2:2 - When Jesus is “in His temple” - people will gather and revelation will rest on the word of God. May God’s house be full to overflowing and may the crowds gather once again to hear the word of the Lord!
3. Mark 2:3 - Some became dissatisfied with the crowds as they were. Four men became desperate for a “break through” on another level. Through the heat of the day, they carried their paralytic friend on a stretcher to the house where Jesus was. They worked hard to carry this “dead weight” possibly at a distance. It cost them something to get him there, but they wanted more!
4. Mark 2:4 - They could not get near to Jesus due to the crowds. They could have given up, but instead - they moved from the natural into the supernatural to find their solution. Then hope came. We will tear the roof off the house. So they proceeded upon the roof to tear it open with their hands. Through great effort - they dug a big hole in the roof (opened heavens) and lowered their friend into the presence of the living Messiah.
5. Mark 2:5 - Jesus saw “their faith.” Whose faith? All their faith together! Then he spoke to the paralytic - “Your sins are forgiven.” This results in healing the body. May these words echo through our lives today and the sick Body of Christ be raised up to “wholeness.”
Examples of Opened Heavens in Scripture
1. Like in Genesis 28:16-17, we need the gates of heaven opened over our cities, churches and families. (For more on this subject see the lesson “Gatekeepers of His Presence” in my Revival Breakthrough Study Guide.)
2. Like in Mark 2:1-5, we need to “Blow the Roof Off” our thinking, concepts and believe the Lord for extraordinary works of grace. Desperate times take desperate measures. We need desperate laborers to arise who are not content with life as is to tear the roof off in order to lower another into the presence of Jesus!
THREE KEYS NEEDED
Prayer Opens The Way!
Testimony of the Hebrides Island Revival in 1952.
Two desperate women - Peggy & Christina Smith - 84 & 82 years old - were desperate for a revival on their island off of Scotland. They began praying from Isaiah 44:3,
“For I will pour out water on the thirsty land and streams on the dry ground; I will pour out My Spirit on your offspring, and My blessing on your descendants.” They reminded God of His word. Then they began to claim Isaiah 64:1 - O that Thou wouldst rend the heavens and come down, That the mountains might quake at Thy presence. . .”
The oldest sister was blind, but she received a vision and proclaimed, “He’s coming! He’s coming! He’s already here!”
The Spirit of God fell in a barn that night where seven young men were praying from Isaiah 62:6,7 where it tells us,
On your walls, O Jerusalem, I have appointed watchmen; All day and all night they will never keep silent. You who remind the Lord, take no rest for yourselves; And give Him no rest until He establishes and makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth.”
Sure enough God came. This began the great Hebrides Revival under the preaching of Duncan Campbell. A spiritual radiation zone was created and many souls were saved!
Testimony of Evan Roberts and the Welsh Revival of 1904.
At the age of 13 young Evan began to seek the Lord. At the age of 26 Revival came to his home town. He taught the people to pray two simple prayers. “Send the Spirit now for Jesus Christ sake.” The second prayer was similar. “Send the Spirit now more powerfully for Jesus Christ sake.”
Indeed, God’s Spirit came down and 100,000 souls were swept up into God’s Kingdom. Today, a cry is arising - “More Lord!” Yes, there must be a youth revolution come as it was with Evan Roberts. We must have a “transgernerational anointing” as it was with Peggy & Christina Smith. It is time for prayer to arise and to blow the roof off the house!
The Key of the Prophetic
The prophetic becomes a powerful took to open closed minds, closed doors and closed situations. Seek God, get His word, put the key in the door & turn it! Read the following scriptures.
1. Deut. 8:3 - man lives by God’s Word.
2. Matt. 4:4 - by every Word that proceeds.
3. Eph. 6:17 - the sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God.
4. Luk. 11:52 - we must use the key and not hinder others.
The Key of His Presence
We need His presence more than anything in this life! The one outstanding distinguishing characteristic of God’s people is to be His presence among us!
1. Exodus 33:12-23 - God gave Moses his request and revealed His glorious Presence to Him.
2. Exodus 25:30 - the bread of His Presence (or shewbread) used by the priest in ministering to the Lord.
WHEN WE CARE FOR HIS PRESENCE
I want to tell you a dream that has recently gripped my soul. In January, 1999 while I was having some forced rest due to a hernia surgery - the Lord visited me with a piercing dream that is helping to set my course of direction right now and I believe is a clear word to His people.
In this dream, I was holding long loaves of bread each wrapped in their own individual napkin. I was holding these loaves of bread close to my chest right over my heart. Then I got our youngest child's (Rachel's) blanket she has had since birth. I now wrapped these loaves of bread in her dear baby blanket. I held the bread close to my heart and just kind of rocked the bread as you would a new born child.
Then I heard the words, "When My people will care for, cherish, nurture and love the "Bread of My Presence" like a parent does it's new born child - then revival will come." I then found my self awakened out of the dream only to find my arms were held out as though holding and rocking something. I then heard myself prophesying out loud in the bedroom the same words I had just heard in the dream as the sweet presence of the Holy Spirit was lingering over my body. The Lord was emphasizing these words by having them be repeated twice!
This I know - He wants us to cherish, care for and His Presence. Pray for His presence. Love His presence. Nurture His presence - after all - isn't this what you have longed for all your life? Isn't this what you were made laborers to arise who are not content with life as is to tear the roof off in order to lower another into the presence of Jesus!
Go for it in Jesus Name! You can have an open heaven over your heart and life and carry it with you wherever you go! Just love His presence!
BLESSINGS TO YOU!
James W. Goll
ENGAGING HELP FROM HEAVEN
by James W. & Michal Ann Goll
Book - $15.00
Click here to order
Did you know that you typically have a lot more angelic company than you realize? Your prayers release God's power, and God often sends angels to bring His powerful response. Angels were at work throughout the Old and New Testaments - and they are still at work today!
Get past the myths and stories to discover the true nature, role, and history of angels in our world. James and Michal Ann Goll use Scripture, church history, testimonies, and personal experience to:
• Describe the different categories of angels
• Explain angels' ministry as God's agents to the world
• Demonstrate how intercession and angelic ministry are related
• Show you how to perceive and engage angels in your own life
We are not alone! When we pray, "Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven," we are welcoming heaven's hosts to come join us, aid us, and strengthen us. They're ready to come.
The Vision of PrayerStorm is to restore and release the Moravian model of the watch of the Lord into homes and prayer rooms around the world. Web based teaching, prayer bulletins and resources are utilized to facilitate round the clock worship and prayer to win for the Lord the rewards of His Suffering!
Coming Oct. 31, 2007...